Movement is not tied to age. Also for the elderly will increase healthy movement the general fitness, this can cause the day-to-day functioning and quality of life improve. Healthy movement is not only very good for you, but it is also very fun to do. Regularly movement has many beneficial effects:
- Better condition
- Stronger heart and blood vessels
- Better immune system
- Higher energy consumption
- Reduced risk of accidents
In addition, medical determined that it gives you a lower blood pressure, and a more relaxed heart rate, strong bones the opportunities to reduce diseases as osteoporosis and In addition, medical determined that a lower blood pressure, heart rate, and a more relaxed strong bones the opportunities to reduce diseases as osteoporosis and joint wear. It also slows down the natural reduction of muscle mass that occurs as a result of old age.
What is senior fitness?
Under senior fitness means we have an exercise regimen of one hour that is tailored to seniors. An exercise regimen consists of alternating exercises, focus on your needs and capabilities.
- PPeople aged over 55 who like to move in a friendly and cozy environment with peers under professional guidance.
- People who want to remain active in spite of their age and so doing take advantage of the favorable effects of regularly movement.